Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

My Dad

bigcat90bbigcat90 Posts: 1,009
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:34 AM in Matters of the Heart
i have been away from spine health,i found out my dad has lung cancer,i dont know how long he has to live,he is 85.when i was 4 years old my parent divorced,and my mom remarried,my dad adopted me when i was little... have never had any contact with my real father,my stepdad is my father,please if you could say a prayer thnx,i want to thank everyone that has supported me....i have been going to physical therapy for my lower back for the last three months...
advertisement

Comments

• I'm so sorry for the sad news and I'm saying a prayer for your dad and your family.

Take care.
    Cath
  • Cory Ime so sorry for the pain your going through. Your on my prayer list. Take care of yourself and keep that brave chin up K? you'll get through this with the same courage and dignity youve always shown. its going to be a rough ride but youll do fine.
    Your friend William.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • My prayers are with you. I have been where you now stand.

Make these moments count for you both.

• Thnx everyone for your kind words,he is going to have surgery to remove the tumor,i am not sure when he is going have surgery....
  • I will say a prayer for you and your Dad today. --Mazy
  • advertisement
  • I hope your dad has a successful surgery. I'll say a prayer for you and your dad.

Kathy
  • Your loving and caring character came from some influences in your environment. Ide say that this is the best tribute to him! look at the gift he gave you, and what gift you give to the world!he must be a very good man. hope you and yours are well enough for today, take care and hugs to ya!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• i wanted to update this thread about my dad,he had his major surgery last Tuesday to remove the upper part of his lung,saturday his blood pressure went down to 50/30,they had to zap his heart,they were able to get his blood pressure back up to 120/80,i am going to have surgery this Tuesday,i will let you know how i do,it is just day surgery...
  • My thoughts are with you.
  • I sent you a PM. You know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
advertisement