Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

My Dad

Comments

• I'm wishing your Father and you healing thoughts and a prayer for both of your recovery. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I wish you and your Dad well and I just want you to know, there will be prayers for you both.

The fact that the docs have even operated at all on your Dad at his age is in my view most encouraging. I am sure that they must have success as their goal otherwise they would likely not have performed surgery.

Nevertheless, I know exactly what you are going through, I have been there too, and I will hold all the good thoughts for you both, together with saying prayers.

Take care

John B
  • advertisement
  • thnx everyone,he is still in icu,but he is eatinng so he is doing a little bit better...tmorrow is my surgery to remove a nodule where i had a previous hernia surgeery.......
  • I've been thinking about you and your dad's current situation. Thanks for updating us.

You and your family are in my thoughts. I wish there was more I could do for you....

Good luck tomorrow with your surgery!
  • My dad is in a nursing home,i hope he will come home soon,i have visted him 2 times,i will go tomorrow,he is depressed and scared he wont conme home,thnx for everyones well wishes...
  • advertisement
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your father.

I just wanted to send you my best for you and your father. It's such a difficult time for you, and we're here for you any time you need us.

Take care and know I'm thinking about your family.
    Cath
  • Hi Cory,

Hope you are feeling better each day and you were able to visit with your father this weekend.

Take good care and please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of you,

Tammy
  • Thnx, Cathy and Tammy,i was able to go visit him today, He was watching the Seahawk game,i brought him his clothes,he just had his 84th birthday on the 12th of this month....He is doing good,i hope he can come home this week...
advertisement