Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

A Poll please. Cervical, thoracic, lumber, or a combination?

I am curious to know where your back problems are. More specifically I am curious to know if there are many of you who have more than one affected area.

One Love,

Stephanie
advertisement

Comments

• Stephanie,
    I have pain in my lumbar area and radiculopathy. Of course if you look at my MRI's my lumbar spine is fine and I have 3 levels of bulging & stenosis in my cervical spine. No symptoms directly from that though! :)
    Jay
  • I have cervical and lumbar, a combination I understand that is quite common.

Marianne
  • advertisement
  • good morning...i'll get it started with three for three..now let me see if these parts of me are talking to each other this am... >:D<
  • :D Lumbar and sciatica.

Judy
  • That was a typo. Lol, I feel like I am made of wood sometimes. Old dried out lumber, not a young fresh sapling.
  • advertisement
  • with pains in feet as well, numbing in feet, aches and pains everywhere really (|:
  • C-spine,L-spine,T-spine,arms,legs,knees,right hip,feet,my mind and heart...
    hmmm,where does it not hurt?

• Deleted....darn button

• When I left my neurosurgeon's office after my second spinal surgery he said"see you next time"-It seems it is common for people to have repeat spinal problems.Why? I quess it is different for everyone.I was in a car wreck 25 years ago that probably shifted all my vertebral disc's just a tad-or slightly weakened them.I wound up having repeat surgery on the same lumbar site 20 years after the first.Taking proper care of myself-{learning my limitations and relearning my strengths}has been as much of a challenge as the surgeries.
  • is where my problem are! I am scheduled for a 2 level 360 fusion L4-S1.

S~
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.