Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Bigcat

Comments

• I had real bad pain in my right testicle friday ,i went to my primary doctor yesterday,i am going to loose me right testicle,it seems the blood supply has been cut off,when they moved the spermatic cord,when i had the hernia repair last tuesday,i am upset,but there is nothing they can do for a twisted testicle,it has to be found with in 18 hours,or they cant fix it,thats what the urologist said this morning,i want to thank everyone who has supported me.....
  • Ah Bummer. but get better K.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • Man sakes alive! Hope everything goes well for you on the next surgery.

As far as the weight loss goes, I am probably the only person I know who thinks being ill (for whatever reason) has it's good points - weight loss. For me, that's always a plus.

But I realize that's not the case for everyone, and I hope you are able to stabilize with that...

Take care. Let us know if we can do anything for you.
  • thnx everyone,there is nothing they can do to fix the testicle,it has too be fixed within 18 hours,and i didnt notice till friday,i saw a doctor monday,so it is to late,i will loose the testicle..
  • sorry bout the extra surgery, there will be brighter days brother!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • thx, Ranchhand and Paul,and JEAUX ,and Bubblegum,and Wrambler,and Ron and HaglandC and Cath111,and JJ Grey,hopefully the anibotics will takte care of the infection,i will see the urologist thursday,to find out what he says,i see my primary doctor wenesday,i will talk to him about everthing that has happened,my dad has been moved back to the nursing home ,he has been asking about me,so i will go see him this week maybe tuesday.......excuse me for not being on the forum as much,as soon as i start to feel better i will post more,thnx you all for your support
  • thnx,i went to the ER today they did a ultra-sound,and said i have epididymitis and orchitis,so i am not going to loose my testicle,they gave me antibotics....
  • I saw my dad today,he looked weak,but good he was having lunch,i didnt stay long,but he was glad to seee me........
advertisement