Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Spine-Health Admin Staff !!!

advertisement

Comments

• RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 1,020
    Hey Brenda,
    So much what you have said is how we all feel here. I stumbled on this site a few years back when I was looking for information that would educate me more about what was happening to my spine. About saving the sanity, I can't agree with you more. Chatting with you and others here always leaves me smiling long after. BTW, I hope you find the answers and relief to your C2-C3 issue. Take care and a warm cyber-hug to you Brenda!
    Ranger
  • Howdy Ranger!! :-)

I too very much enjoy our chats! Looking forward to the next time for sure. :-) Thanks much about my odd ball C2/3. Hopefully it will "stay" as is and need nothing. I doubt it in the long term, but one can hope.

In the oath when you join the Fraternal Order of Police, there is a line in there that we will "extend a hand or word to a brother or sister in need", or real close to that effect. What I have learned over the years, and it shows well on this site is this. While we can't physically hug each other, or pay each others bills and such, just the "word" of understanding, clarification, allowing to vent, cry, smile etc....goes miles!!! Our mental "selves" are just as important as the physical parts of us that are hurting. Before the Internet, most of us suffered solo or much restricted. On here...there are a ton of friends that I may never meet. :-) *HUG*

See ya in chat!!!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement
  • BrendaB, is that you? This is "BTCat" from the CuTS site. :)
  • Lumpy said:
    BrendaB, is that you? This is "BTCat" from the CuTS site. :)
    Hi Lumpy AKA BTCat! Small world huh? Too funny! I didn't know you had any spine issues - bummer! Good to see ya here!

Brenda(B) :-)
  • Aviatrix36440 said:
    Hi Lumpy AKA BTCat! Small world huh? Too funny! I didn't know you had any spine issues - bummer! Good to see ya here!

Brenda(B) :-)
    I thought I recognized that list of issues. Yep, my main issue seems to be C6C7. Don't know what's going to happen with that.

See you around on the board.

BTW, the staff has been very quick to respond and help me also. Kudos to you all! This is an information packed board. Even my NS has a link to it.

Wayne
  • advertisement
  • Wayne,

Never knew your name, nice to meet you! I mentioned this site the other day to my NS, and he was fully aware of it - in a positive way! I know a lot of doctor's aren't thrilled with the info we get off the "net", but with this site, he thought it was a good site, and good place to learn, vent, share etc. :-)

To my original list, I want to add thanks to Bruce! I had the pleasure of meeting him in chat. Nice guy for sure!!!

Cath, another wonderful support person. She and I have been exchanging posts of late. Thanks ya'll!!!

Brenda
advertisement