Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

No stimulation in feet

Comments

• j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,745
    J.J. I wish we could have held off on this announcement a little while longer.
    I've known of this for a while. But didn't want to make it public till I had all of my facts straight. And had time to digest this. I should have told you that. And I'm sure you had your reasons. And I respect them.
    Susan and J.J. and Susan and I were best of s.h. friends. And Susan and I communicated via email also. She was such an intelligent lady, that I couldn't always follow her. But when I really needed a friend, one one one, she was always there for me.
    I mistook some warning signs. And some she cleverly hid from me. So that she could be "there" for me.
    Bottom line, I think I failed her. And I'm devastated!
    Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • Jim

You did not fail her. You gave her the gift of your friendship! You allowed her to feel needed and to help you and be there for you. You gave her an awesome gift.

"C"
  • advertisement
  • I don't think any of us failed her. We were her friends. I had been thinking of her for several days and was having trouble finding her email address.
    I am thankful J.J. posted here.

She was so very kind and supportive, even when her pain had gotten so bad. I keep seeing her words saying how much she liked my posts and that I should be a writer. I never met her, She was a kind lady and I will miss her so very much.
  • Susan and I shared very personal information with each other. She knew things about me that my own family does not and I feel sure that I knew things of her that others did not. My point is that Susan told me that she was close friends with lots of folks here on the SCS thread. These folks had every right to know this info and I do not feel that I did anything wrong. I have been up all night trying to get info and really did not need this. I will post back when I hear from Dennis as I know that her friends here will want and need to know.
  • I'm so glad you posted because I have been so concerned for Susan and everyday I've been searching for news of her. I, too, am so sad to hear this news. Again, thank you, and please pass on any further info you come by.
  • advertisement
  • Neither of you failed her! You were her friend and that in itself is the very best you could be.
    She is free of her pain now. We will all miss her.

Jim you are one of the greatest guys here on SH(along with Wrambler)please do not beat yourself up.
    I have been so worried about her and would check her thread here looking for news. I so appreciate passing this information on to us.
    I know how she suffered and now she is at peace.
    My heart goes out to her family.
    Patsy W
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.