Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Passing of tamtam's mother

Comments

• My heartfelt condolences for you & your family.
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • tammy i so so sorry for you great loss..
    and i will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers..
    you have always been there with great words of hope for me...
    i am thankfull for you
    again i am so very sorry for the passing of your mom
    take care
    mary
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • advertisement
  • I just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers and support. There couldn't be a more fitting day than thanksgiving to say thank you as I am so thankful for all of my friends on SH.

While I still have a lot on my mind, I didn't want this to go not notice and that I really appreciate my extended family on Sh. I really appreciate all of you who send me messages to keep me going at such a difficult time. In time I will be back reading and answering some post just a wee bit exhausted yet.

I hope all of you had a wonderful thanksgiving and wish the best for the coming holiday season.

Thanks again,
    Tamtam
  • I am so sorry for your loss, you and all your family are in my prayers.

jane
  • Hi Tamtam,

Just wanted to say sorry about your mom and that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kate
  • advertisement
  • Sorry to see this has happened Tam,I know how much you made your Mom's life the best it could be. And even though she suffered with dementia...she always knew how much you loved and cared for her.

'Drea
  • sorry for your loss
    losing a loved one is never easy .may your find the extra strength you will need in this difficult time in your life
    tony x
  • Tam,

Sorry I'm responding on this so late. But please know that my thoughts are with you and your family. If you ever need to talk, don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail. I know how difficult losing your parents can be and I am here as a shoulder to cry on.

XOXO
advertisement