Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I need to address some things.

Comments

• If this person logs onto SH and starts harassing Hisbeauty4ashes, will she be automatically banned? Is it best that everyone knows who this is so that any of us could notify the mods in case of any trouble? I don't like this at all and nobody should have to deal with this type of bullying.

• Please don't let this upset you so much - it's not that I'm making light of it but it sounds like you have more than your share of unfortunate medical problems to deal with. I'm new to SH and for the most part everyone seem to be very nice to each other. However, I have read one or two comments that were posted without the best of intentions. When reading those, I don't think ill of the "original poster" - I think ill of the one making the nasty comment. And I think most people do the same.

Please don't give this person the Power to make you upset. And if you really think this is a case of "Internet stalking" take Diluro's advice. Contact the police. Good luck and good health.

marcy
  • advertisement
  • No it is not about being upset this is a warning to keep an eye out precious Marcy. We want everyone to be safe and so we are just sharing info. No worries and welcome to the board.

• meydey321 said:
    If this person logs onto SH and starts harassing Hisbeauty4ashes, will she be automatically banned? Is it best that everyone knows who this is so that any of us could notify the mods in case of any trouble? I don't like this at all and nobody should have to deal with this type of bullying.
    I am wondering the same thing.
  • is a terrible thing you have gone through and I am sorry that it has happened. I can also tell you that if at any time you have trouble here with this person or any one for that matter then all you need do is contact me or any of the other MODS or AUTHORITY team members and it will be handled immediately. We want everyone's experience here at Spine Health to be a wonderful one and we do not put up with stalking , harassing or any other thing like that so just know that you or any one of our wonderful member community has a group of people that you can turn to for help. I say this to not only ease your mind but the mind of any other member that might read this thread AND as a warning to any one that might be looking to start trouble. Just remember , if you have any problems then PM either a MOD or an AUTHORITY team member and let us know....naming names on the open forum is never a good idea and can cause more harm than good.

I hope that your time here is amazing and I wish you the best with what it is you are going through and if I can be of any assistance in this matter or if you just need to talk then I am always a PM away.....take care.....Miki
  • advertisement
advertisement