Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

of all the luck!!!!!?????!!!!!

advertisement

Comments

• Thank you guys for the support.. We were hopeing to be able to start winging my daughter off the oxygen tent but that didn't get to happen today.. Maybe tomorrow.. I am nerves but ready to get my test done and just know.. The unknown is stressing me more the having anything done.. I will keep you guys updated.. Hope everyone has a pain free Christmas.!.!
  • Hi Angela,
    Thinking of you, and hoping that your little girl is improving and that you are feeling less stressed and less in pain. I hope that you have got plenty of emotional support.
    Take care
  • advertisement
  • Well I had my discogram yesterday.. And of course my sedation didn't take so I was awake for the entire thing and all I can say is OMG.. The beginning wasn't to bad but when the Dr. got to my T5-T6 disc and pushed in the meds I think I came about 2 feet off of the table, screamed, and started crying.. It hurt so bad.. I swear it felt like someone tried to pull the disc out of my spine.. I was so glad when it was over.. So at least I know that it is my T5-T6 disc causing my pain and that it has a tear in it.. I am sooooo sore today.. I sure hope it doesn't last to long.. I go back to see my spinal surgeon next Thursday to see if I will be having surgery or not.. I am so tired of pain and pain meds and living my life around what my back can or can't handle I am hoping that we can just go ahead with surgery.. I know my Dr. is worried about making me have to go through that but what I go through now isnt's any better.. All I know about the surgery since I can't find anything online is what my Dr. has told me, and that's that he will have to remove a few pieces of my ribs and collaspe my lung to getto the disc and fuse it.. My T6-T7 is also messed up and so I am hoping that he will go ahead and fix both while he is in there if I have surgery... I hate that I can't find any info out there about thoracic fusions.. Well I hope everyone is having a good new years.. I will let you know what happens next Thursday with my surgeon...