Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

To all the teachers who have had fusion...

Comments

• Thanks Mark33 - I hope I too manage as well as you.

Yasmina - so sorry that you have been forced out of such a great job. I love teaching and hate the idea of not being able to do it.
    I think I am going to ask for an OHP - being a chemistry teacher I was not allowed a ceiling mounted projector for the computer (fumes or some such rubbish excuse). Then I thought I would write my notes just like I normally would on the board.
    I teach ages 13- 18 mostly examination classes so I need to carry on with the syllabus really. I might try and add a few practical lessons that I can supervise whilst sitting down.

I am a bit worried at the moment because the last few days since Christmas I have been suffering again.

I sort of am thinking along the same lines as you with regard to my colleagues. I certainly won't be doing anything that I can't do.

Thanks for the advice and support again.