Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Anyone else have Neuropathy/Pain in BOTH LEGS/KNEES ??

advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello denschwindt !

Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• chrisduffycchrisduffy NOTTINGHAMPosts: 1
    Hi Rea 
    I have very bad Knee pain I have spent thousands on physio, doctors etc.
    My pain started 3 years ago,it is like a stabbing pain in the knee cap, then i got pain in my ankles, shoulders, neck, back
    wrists, fingers, I have taken all sorts of pain killer non worked, then I was prescribed anotriptolene, this helped me sleep, but not the pain, then i had gabbapanthin did nothing at all, ( I cant spell the names ) now I have Duloxetine 60mg  one at night, it does not help me sleep but its the best tablet I have had the pain in my wrists shoulder, ankles,,neck,back fingers have subsided, as have the pain in my knees I have pain in my knees but no where near as bad also I forgot to pick up my tablets one time for 4 days the pain that came back was intolerable I cant live without them now
    i have had accupunture,  electro shock, physio, nuematic shock wave therapy, injections, 20 of them !
    you name it I have had it I  used to go to the gym 3 times a week, I loved the rowing machine i could burn calories in minutes but this was the machine where i first got the pain, I have not been to the gym in 3 years the tablets I have taken have helped put on a lot of weight it has done my head in
    i am now about to try swimming to see if this will help me loose weight and not hurt my knees to much, if i try to run the pain get worse, I am from the uk so you tablets may have a different name  but I have spelt the name right for them 
    also remember these tabs are anti depressants, so taking to higher of a dose does not work on this type of pain,
    Like you I never stop researching  for a cure but at the minute I can't find one 
    if you come across any more info please let me know and I will let you know how the swimming goes next week 
    Regards 

Chris 
  • advertisement
  • I'm new here, and so grateful that I found this sight. I have had numbish toes for a couple of years., which have progressed. Then started having pain in leg. It's now so severe I can barely walk. Cramps in calf, pain in knee, (all around knee), pinched feeling in back of thigh., swelling. I had surgery on leg for impacted nerve, which did nothing. Have had 2 injections in spine, did nothing. One Dr. said neuropathy, another did nerve conduction test and said no neuropathy. He said nerves and muscles are not damaged. Since then, I understand that nerve conduction tests won't show small fiber neuropathy. I'm wondering why he didn't check for that with a skin biopsy. Due for an MRI of spine in a few days, and if Dr. doesn't see anything there, he won't have me come in. I don't know where else to go. I've had to give up all my activities at church and elsewhere. Does this sound familiar to anyone else?