Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Not getting adequate pain relief



  • I also had spinal surgery that didn't relieve my pain and I understand how discouraging it is. I was "relieved" that the problems where spotted on my MRIs and ct/myelograms. Have you ever had a ct/myelogram before? It also picks up what an MRI might miss but the procedure is more invasive.

    It is surely a difficult situation when your PCP is not listening to your problems and is acting dismissive towards your symptoms. Maybe you can find another PCP and then that one can refer you to another pain specialist who offers a variety of treatments. Are you on any meds right now? Have you also tried using ice packs and heat pads? They really come in handy. I hope you find someone who will re evaluate you and treat your pain accordingly. Take care
Sign In or Register to comment.