Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

removed

Comments

• Glad the first week is past. Hardest for me as well. But my friend still made me get up and walk walk rest rest walk walk, kill kill!! That was a beast but it's the best way to get blood pumping. Stay on top on the meds too, makes the walking more pleasant #o

• Jason,

Congratulations on surviving the first week!
    As everyone here says, each week should show improvement now.
    Hope that things keep moving forward in your recovery and that each day will see you more comfortable.

Take care and keep healing.
  • advertisement
  • jasoncamaro69jjasoncamaro69 Posts: 84
    edited 03/09/2013 - 8:57 AM
  • Sounds like you are healing according to "schedule". I am glad things are getting better for you, and that you have a great support system (aka wife :) ) at home. That makes a huge difference. Remember dont be in a big hurry to help her, you will be able to make it up to her soon enough. Your job now is to heal so you can be stronger later.
    Take care and keep us posted,
    God bless You and your Wife,
    Shirley
  • Great news,Jason-I have been wondering about you-don't overdo it,and get lots of rest!
  • advertisement
  • Its like you were at a party,but wasn't having any fun!!!I remember talking to something up in the air in my hospital room----when my husband was recovering from knee surgery he thought he saw Indians outside our window-I had to take a photo to proove no one was there--drugs are fun(not)-you sound so good,but remember we are here if you need to vent,or have an Official Mini-Meltdown!Jeannie
  • That is a work of art!
  • Jason, Congrats on the preservation of the artwork. It is beautiful. LMAO @ the "turtles" and "brownies". Keep up the good work :)
advertisement