Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

CEECEE'S DAILY PEP RALLY!!

lynettellynette Posts: 217
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Everyone CeeCee is having rough days so lets lift her spirits!Ok girl here is your daily link to hope love and laughter.
Lets cheer on CeeCee!!!
Lynette
advertisement

Comments

• good idea Lynette!
    Cee Cee, I hope you are doing better today! I wrote yesterday on the other thread.
    I hope that your infection clear quickly and that you will some day, soon, say to us that you are glad you did do the surgery, even with all the set backs!
    I go on Tuesday for my fusion and will be back online as soon as possible.
    O.k. here's a silly joke:
    What do you get when you cross a rooster with a duck?
    Answer: An animal that wakes you up at the "quack" of dawn!!!! =))
    That's all I got!
    Take care,
    Jen
  • ok-(poms poms waving)--2 4 6 8,who do we appreciate?CeeCee!!!You can do it!!!!!!We are shooting for a touchdown!(a good day)
  • advertisement

• I really feel for you. You have had a rough ride, but things will improve.

Praying that your infection is healed and that you can then move forward in your recovery until you look back and realise what a long way you have come.

Take comfort that you have a lot of friends here that really care for you and are longing for you to feel better.

Keep healing. :-
  • The rough days will pass, its just getting through them that tests our strength.
    Hoping the better days are coming soon.

Take care, Lisa
  • Keep yer head up..
    ..no pain no gain
  • advertisement
  • hi ceecee
    wishing you happier days you will get over these bad days..
    all us spineys give you good thoughts hang in there..
    mary
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • I don't want to tell any jokes as you can't laugh after surgery as it will hurt too much...I hope you're starting to feel better soon. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Keep smiling through the pain!
    I am praying for you to get over the pain hump CeeCee41!

I will try some lame jokes tomorrow to get you to smile but not belly laugh. Gentle hugs!
  • CeeCee...I hope you know we are still cheering you on!

I hope you are going a little better today.

• Hope that you are now seeing your progress and feeling that you are moving forward.

Take care and rest plenty and walk a little.
advertisement