Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

disability

Comments

• I can't say much on SSI or SSDI, but this week I got approved by my long-term disability carrier. It wasn't all that hard to initially get approved, but it looks like it's going to be an ongoing adventure staying approved!

I can say this about SSDI. Someone near and dear to me is in the process of trying to get it. She is pretty obviously disabled and yet is getting put through the wringer! Blessed Be, and everyone else needing SSDI, I wish ya luck. Looks like a rocky road to travel.

Peace & love y'all,
    Aaron
  • For me it took 95 day to get ssd. But again Iam old. And yes I do have the pain to back it up with.

Jim

hope you have a pain free life
  • advertisement
  • I am waiting on their decision. I had to see 2 of their doctors. The last one was a psychiatrist, even though I applied for physical reasons. Be sure you have "all" your paper work in order. I am 60 years young. I hope I hear something soon, but even if I were to be denied, I already plan to get a lawyer.
  • discount sales of car audio and stereo. wholesale prices on top names in car electronics and security and home entertainment.car audio stereo and electronics. from high end manufacturers including kenwood, alpine,pioneer, jl audio, boston acoustics, audiobahn, ma audio, sony, diamond audio.
advertisement