Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

PLS tell me you're kidding

Comments

• Shari, I am thinking of you. I hope your appt goes well and there is no need for surgery. Good luck with the sweatshirt, that ought to help any uncomfortable, getting to know you chit chat. LOL

Hugs,
    Traci
  • It is with the most unimaginable pain that I ask you all for prayers for myself and my family. I have just been told that my nephew has passed away. My family is all extremely close. My sibling and I all choose to live here in this city together and to not ever move so that we could raise our families together. We spend alot of time together and vacation together

We are all very, very close. I don't know how we will ever be ok. Words can't describe the pain.

My parents are working on flying here.

My nephew would have turned 24 in 2 days, my other neices/nephew are teenagers, my daughter is only 13.

My faith is greatly shattered! Please keep us all in your prayers, we definately need them.

My back is so sore from crying. Thanks Shari
  • advertisement
  • Shari...I'm so sorry and I will say special prayers for you and your family. What a tragedy and I cannot imagine. I'm hurt for you.

Please know you are in my prayers.
  • I am so sorry for your loss, words fail me right now. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.Ohh just feel so bad for you. Hang in there. Lynette
    Lynette
  • advertisement
  • I am praying for your family.

Lisa
  • Oh Shari, I am sooo sooo sorry for you and your family's loss. How devestaing. I don't pray much, but I will pray for and your family.

Extra Hugs,
    Traci
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. I'll pray for you and your family to get though this most difficult time. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew - he was much too young to die. I know you're shattered but keep asking God for strength to cope. This tragedy won't help your pain either.

Sending you a big hug and will say a prayer for you.

Trish

XLIF L2-4 20.8.15
    ALIF L4/5 2009
    Laminectomy/discectomy L4/5 2008
  • So sorry to hear of the pain, And the tragedy Shari. All prayers are for your family and wellness :(

Peter
advertisement