Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Gwennie17

Comments

• LOL @ Jason!!! That pic is perfect! I miss DC show so much. I watch reruns of it whenever I can find it. I need the DVD set :)

P.S. sorry to add this to the gwennie topic. but that made me LOL.
  • I just wanted to say that when I started this thread it was only to say how suprised I was she was banned. And how much she would be missed. In no way did I mean to have it turned into a mod. bashing thread. I am sorry to see that several posts turned into that.
  • advertisement
  • Simply stated "wrong is wrong"...

She needs us now and we ban her.

• jsirabella said:
    Simply stated "wrong is wrong"...

She needs us now and we ban her.

She was banned by the sites mods and owners NOT by we the people.

David
  • SpineAZSpineAZ WiscPosts: 1,084
    I can tell you that Gwennie is very upset over this but is happy to know that so many of you have stated you will miss her.
    2 ACDFs, 2 PCDF, 3 LIFs; Rt TKR; Rt thumb fusion ; Lt thumb arthroplasty; Ehlers Danlos 
  • advertisement
  • tonyanwisconsin said:
    I just wanted to say that when I started this thread it was only to say how suprised I was she was banned. And how much she would be missed. In no way did I mean to have it turned into a mod. bashing thread. I am sorry to see that several posts turned into that.
    Tonya,

We all have somewhat different experiences on this site. Some of it comes with time and the number of posts that are done or responded to. Like it or not the owners, administrator, and the mods ARE "BIG BROTHERS" to this site. I agree that it has a negative tone to it but the facts remain. It was my opinion that Ron acted like a big brother. Since I have been posting I've seen little information come from him, only the stop doing that/this type of response. I know he has been out with a shoulder operation but none the less it has been what my experience has been. I don't know the man nor do I know whether he is good, bad, or indifferent. He has a tough job, which he took on, trying to police and lead the mods on this site.

I was always taught that there are 2 sides to every story and so far all we have heard is one. It seems to me that to ban somebody 2 weeks before a major surgery is just plain cold. I am talking anybody not just Gweenie.

Again very few of us know what really transpired and we have heard only 1 side and a trust us we know what we are doing. The government gives the same type of answers and we all know how that usually ends up. We will probably never hear the other side unless each of us try to get in touch with her. I plan on doing so.

I have no issue nor did I mean to have your thread be hijacked into a mod bashing exercise. I have no issue with any of the mods that are posting on this section of the forum. I do have an issue with the timing of what was done. It is their site and hence we all have to play by their rules. Before I end my comments on this I still contend that a PM is just that a private message and wether or not a second or 3rd party sends it to the sites attention it doesn't change the fact that it is private. I personally don't know why a second or 3rd party would do this unless they were trying to get their way in some form.

David

• ty cath
    you put it very nicely what i want to say.
    i thank you and mods for all your time you all put into this forum...for free
    if there is a way to contact gwen i just wish her well on her up coming surgery..
    so if any of mods could pass this along..pls do so
    ron, i hope your recovering well..
    and my .2cents is i will miss her post..and her time she put into this forum...
    thank you cath
    mary
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • Showing support for members is great.

Bashing a forum that you freely joined and agreed to the standards and rules when you joined is wrong.

If you don't like what you signed up for, then remember that the door swings both ways.

"C"
  • Ron, can we please have this thread closed.

Marianne
  • This Thread has run it's course and I don't see anything positive to let the mod/member bashing continue.

We all wish Gwennie good luck one of the other members in the thread have stated they spoke with her so possible she can give you any information you may need. We can't divulge any members email address as part of the forum rules.
advertisement