Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Cervical Spine Surgery C4-C7 Social Security question

Comments

• I got my SSD today. I think I finally convinced my NS that I am no where near normal and he caved to the SSD and finally sent the right kind of support for disability to go through. It will be one year to the day on the 21st of this month since my roller coaster ride began. hang in there and keep nagging your NS. it worked for me. Now I just need to get off these pain pills and get some kind of life back and really wonder if there is such a thing. Good luck all.
  • Congrats on the Social Security! I met w/my social security attorney today, we are doing the first appeal. He said we are still about a year away from this thing ending, but he feels like we can win. I am still in pain, my right arm is getting worse and thumb is throbbing more. I go the 28th to the New doctor, so hopefully I will know what is next. I am tired of hurting daily, tired of taking pills that make me loopy!!!
  • advertisement