Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Negative MRI Frustrated

Comments

• Sorry for hijacking your post but I don't think the info or the back and forth was BS.
    I think the discussion was educational. I wish I was given many options years ago.
  • If you look at the first responses after your last post you will see some positive and supportive responses. There really wasn't much more for anyone to say since you are seeing a new doctor this week.

As far as the highjacking - that happens alot. I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing since any knowledge shared is good.

What was bad was that some of the responses were unsupportable statements that could lead someone reading to believe they were true. When we forget to phrase our responses as our experiences or even our opinions it can be confusing. If we quote statistics or studies we really need to include the source so that anyone can refer back to the original information.

This site is an invaluable resource for people who are experiencing back problems. If allowed to get out of control it can also be incredibly dangerous.

I'm sorry that you were disappointed to not find more responses to your problem. I know I can't wait to hear what happens this Wednesday. I'd also love to know what your lawyer plans to do about that crack pot doctor you saw last week. But do me a favor and start a new post - pleaseeeeee :)
  • advertisement
  • Thanks for sharing interesting things with all of us. I like way of your thought process.

spam URLs removed by Cindy.
  • OK you are right, I guess I did jump the gun a little bit.

I do appriciate the information on different techniques and procedures. I was and still am having a horrible day.

I apologize for my post and when I have an update on Wed I will start a new thread. I was just trying to keep all my updates in one but thats ok.

Be back tomorrow hopefully with good news.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.