Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Dilauro mom's

Comments

• Ron,

Condolences for you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom. Prayers for you that you'll get through this most difficult time that someone could ever go through. Deepest condolences to you and your family. Blessings and prayers for you for strength. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • Sorry to hear about your mom Ron, you take care.
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,362
    I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother. I'm sorry I'm late in offering my condolences I just found out this morning. I hope that you and your family are all doing okay and that you find comfort in each other through this difficult time. I'm thinking of you my friend.

Debbie

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
    May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
    ~Author Unknown
  • My sincere condolences go out to you Ron and your family as you deal with the loss of your mom.

My prayers and best wishes to you and your family as you rally together to gain strength to get through this difficult time.

God Bless,
    Sandra
  • advertisement
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
  • Ron, sorry to read of the loss of your mother... as you celebrate the memories of your mother i hope you find some peace in your heart and keep those memories close to your heart. Jenny :)
  • Ron - so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing.
  • Ron, A heartfelt Sorry is simple but sincere. The days ahead will be difficult but I hope you and your family will remember special times and fond memories of your mom to help you through the hard times.

Kathy
  • So sad for your loss Ron; it can't be any easy time right now, take care.
advertisement