Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

FUSION

advertisement

Comments

• im coming along, i guess at the expected pace.
    thinking about you too, how is your recovery coming along.
    on tuesday i got appt with pain doctor, and i get my first xrays, neuro told me to have them put on a disc so i'll be able to see them right away.
    i did have an appt with neuro on 6/10, and then probably get started on p.t. but i rescheduled to 6/17 because my daughter is having eye surgery on 6/10.
    my daughter had a horrible accident at home in 11/04 and got stuck in her right eye with a screwdriver now she has almost no sight in her right eye.
    she had 2 surgerys in 11/04, and doctors said we had to wait til she was older til they could do more surgerys to hopefully give her sight back in that eye.
    first surgery they will be suturing in a artifical lens and hopefully over time she gets back her vision then they have to do another surgery to cut her eye muscles and recenter her eye.
    doctors said there is no guarantee but we have to try something so she dont have to live her life like that. and while she is still covered by my insurance.
    let me know tomorrow how your xrays look and i'll let you know tuesday what my xrays look like.
    My Best to you & good luck
  • your poor daughter! She is 17, isn't she?

I will pray for her, that this surgery will be successful and achieve what they hope. Is she very nervous about it?

I think I am doing very well compared with many, but this is a slow process.

I am definately getting more movement back, but must be careful not to overdo it!
    My physio told me last week that ideally I should wait to return to work for the new school year in September, rather than the July, that I had hoped for. (August is summer break) I think this is because I have to do a lot of bending in my job as a teaching assistant.

I am trying to do some of the things that I had planned to do now. Initially, I just couldn't get down to doing anything for very long. I want to feel that I have achieved a few things after such an extended time off work! I have written a story for my granddaughter (3) and am now working on illustrating it.

You take good care and we'll compare x-ray results soon :D
  • advertisement
  • 17; and she is very excited about getting this surgery. it was explained to her what to expect and she is ready for it, so just praying that it is a success.
    ever since i messed up my knee at work in 02/04 it has been downhill full steam ahead.
    so im figuring our luck is due to take a turn for the better.
    glad your getting movement back and i hope it keeps getting better. your best to just take as much time as possible staying home to recover.
    my movement is a little better, im figuring after i start p.t. it should start improving more, wait and see.
    im a truckdriver so i dont know when i'll be able to go back to that if ever again wait and see.
    yes we will after we meet with doctors, so heres keeping our fingers crossed.
    My Best to you & talk later