Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Difficulty with the no BLT restrictions

Comments

• Maybe your Dr. can call ahead to the hospital where he has privileges and have ER check you out. They may want to do further testing that can't be done in the Drs office. Prayers all is well though for you. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Saying prayers for you, that the doctor will know what needs to be done to help you. :-)

I really hope that you start to feel better very soon.

Big but gentle hugs >:D< >:D< >:D<

Take good care :-)
  • advertisement
  • I am on my I pod so bare with me. I got a full examination by my doctor and she removed my steri strips, everything looks good, then I got an addominal sonogram, she listened to my chest and to my stomach, the she sent me straight over to the hospital for a ct scan of my chest, doctor at hospital told me there was. Some strange findings. My doctor called me right away on my cell, it appears that the ct scan showed pockets of trapped air in my chest and in my breasts. It was explained to me that when they put the co2 in my abdomen, some of it escaped to my chest and breast and is trapped in my tissue, causing my pain, it will go away in time.

The other problem increasing my pain is that my bowel has shut down and despite all my measures apparently it's not working, so I need to work on more fluids, veggies, fruits and prayer! Lol

at least I know it's nothing serious, I go back to see my doc in a week and hopefully by then I will be feeling much better!

Thanks everyone!! You are all so sweet and so special.

Sandra

• Glad that you are home again after your doctor/hospital visit.
    Good that they checked you out thoroughly.
    It sounds like the trapped air in your chest and breasts will just have to be absorbed in its own time. At least you know that is what it is.

Did they make any suggestions to wake up your bowel. I know sometimes after fusion surgery, people have to have a diet of only fluids until their bowel wakes up. Is it the same as that, or are you constipated, in which case can they help you there.
    I had to have suppositories after my fusion to sort me out. It did the trick!! @)

Will be thinking of you and hope that each day, you feel better and better.
    This is just a temporary situation, and things will improve.
    Meanwhile, you have lots of friends here who care. :D >:D< >:D<
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.