Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

x-ray question

advertisement

Comments

• how are we this fine day.
    yup i'm hoping i fall in the 80% range, with the fusion and with the pain level. i guess time will tell.

have a nice day and my best.
  • Good day to you as well sir! A little achy, but for my usual, *this* is one of those good days! Last night AFTER the stupid thunderstorms left, I hit the pool for a few hours - made a huge difference! :)

Remember my new friend, always plan for the worst, and also the best in part of the equation to any surgery! It would be great to get that 80%, no question, just think of the down side so your see-saw is balanced. Okay? :) *HUGZ*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement
  • Heya Jim, thinking of you and your daughter as you go for your follow up!

Please let us know how everyone is doing!

I am about to understand how much pain you were in as you had your x-rays taken. I have to have an MRI today and I just dread it! I can't imagine laying on that MRI table without bending my knees or having any padding on the table.

I have a lot of SI pain and pain from my bone graph. I had thought the pain was from the facets, but today my surgeon said it is from the bone graph....

Hang in there my friend and I will look forward to hearing from you!
  • this afternoon either my ex or me will be taking daughter to doctor.
    i was looking at her eye last nite and this morn. and looks like she has a broken blood vessel in her eye. i called doctor office and told them and they said if it's not bothering her we can just wait until appt. time.
    i got nervous the right side of her eye and all underneath the pupil is what appears to me to be filled with blood. so see what doctor say's this afternoon.
    i go tomorrow to my doctor.
    looks like your starting to fuse, glad to hear that.
    just sorry that you have to go for another MRI. hope that shows something for you.
    i guess there is nothing you can do about the laying down part, i dont think there are any options?

i'm getting audited by the IRS for 2008 taxes because i paid out so much to her (almost $26,000) in 1 year, was told i need paperwork from the state for proof, been in contact with state 6 times in the last 1 1/2 weeks and they told me 3 times they mailed it and 1 time they faxed it to my sister, but we have never received anything. all they are doing is playing a game with me.
    so i guess sometime this week i'm gonna have to go to state office in person and demand it. i am completely legal with my tax filings, so i'm not worried about it, if i can get my hands on the papers the IRS wants. just something else to add to my agenda i guess.

have a good day and a better one tomorrow.
advertisement