Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

fibro and lumbar is hell

• Sorry it's taken me so long to finally get back to you!! I had a busy stint at work, and then this board fell by the wayside, as our fall hobbies picked up (apple picking, bonfires, relaxing rides on our trike...b/c it's no fun when sweat is pouring off of you as you try to ride!). :)So..I actually don't have as many issues w/ the tingling/pins and needles in my tailbone (just pain and aching), but mine travels down to my legs, feet and arms a lot. I can't remember if I already mentioned this, but I also have had surgery on my cervical spine (fused and more hardware on C5 thru C7). So, Im thinking that may be the reason why my pain is bypassing my tailbone and shooting right out of all of my limbs. I was just currently upped to 50 mg of Lyrica 2x/day and am on vicoden for breakthough pain. I did do PT to strengthen my muscles, but it got to the point where I kept going and only heard "yep..thats still right. See you on your next appt.". I do get acupunture (a big thing b/c I hate needles, but this is nothing like getting a shot/blood drawn, and I see a chiro). I promise to check back more often to talk to you again :)