Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

whatcha think?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,512
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:46 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
latest mri. What you guys think before i post the actual findings.. Heres the catch lol left side neck pain all the way down to hands, pinky and ring are numb/cold, tingling comes and goes down the middle back shoulder and tricep. no weakness i can tell, left side jaw numbess and pain in area. Treatment already was 2 facet injections vidodin5/500 and neurontin 100. i am away to see a surgeon beacuse pain is quite annoying but idk if any of you guys have ever felt like your arm is burning? or like a steady almost cold feeling from neck like i can almost trace it with a pen its hard to describe lol well lets see how good yall do!!! sorry this is the only image i have and took from my iphone 4g(camera is still shit)!

Photobucket
advertisement

Comments

• SCSoccer911 said:
    latest mri. What you guys think before i post the actual findings.. Heres the catch lol left side neck pain all the way down to hands, pinky and ring are numb/cold, tingling comes and goes down the middle back shoulder and tricep. no weakness i can tell, left side jaw numbess and pain in area. Treatment already was 2 facet injections vidodin5/500 and neurontin 100. i am away to see a surgeon beacuse pain is quite annoying but idk if any of you guys have ever felt like your arm is burning? or like a steady almost cold feeling from neck like i can almost trace it with a pen its hard to describe lol well lets see how good yall do!!! sorry this is the only image i have and took from my iphone 4g(camera is still shit)!

Photobucket

lol i had a html image attached?
  • wow your symptoms sound just like mine , ive been sufffering for about 18 months , tried physio , my mri of my neck only showed minor disc bulge and ddd in my facet joints , so spinal nurse referred me to upper limb team as they say think more likely to be my shoulder ?? , had nerve conductionb test but they tested my carpal tunnel in error which came back normal ?? so now waiting for follow up with the esp nurse at the hospital as to where to go next for testing , so frustrating ,
    when mine started i was convinced it was my heart as being my left arm but my dr ordered some ecg testing and all come back clear which was a relief , just wish they could find some answers for me ,
  • advertisement
  • Almost the exact same symptoms. No jaw pain...but down the arm, and numbness now in the fingers. Facet joint injection helps with inflammation, but there obviously, whether it's the disc bulge or the spurring...still pressure on the nerve(s).