Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Really Bad Pain Day

Comments

• I just read your post and was going to say, hang in there, I sure hope you are feeling better this week! I read the stupid post right above mine here and was rolling... Where do these idiot solicitors come from? You gotta admit - that one was kind of funny - it made me laugh anyway - maybe cuz it's monday and I feel kinda crappy being back at work, or maybe it's because I am slowly losing my mind??!! LOL...
    The one time a solicitation was appreciated, by me anyway. Oh, and I am going to start using "Den" as part of my vocabulary just for today - instead of then.. Just too see who will notice. LOL!
  • Now thats funny, lmao
    thanks for the laugh.
  • advertisement
  • :))( THANK YOU GUYS for the laugh..I feel better today and thats just what I needed..
    I dont think Chiro will work somehow when I have 20 screws, 8 plates and an Artificial Disc in my spine..
    How knows den???
  • Hey! Maybe dat dere chiro has a wench and can screw dem bolts in but good! (geez, am I going to get censored?? that looks pretty dirty even to me, LOL!)

I too hope you are feeling better today than before :) I really do wonder if there is some atmospheric reason at times... for so many of us to be having that Really Bad Day... you know the one... it makes you realize that the Really Bad Day you had last time... wasn't as bad! *gentle hugs and giggles" hoping that you're smiling!)

And hey! He might have said den, but he got you're correct... I are in awe!

And hey! At least I didn't go dere with the D I S C
    .... I Was tempted ;)
  • Sorry I missed this thread. How are you feeling now? Better I hope. The only thing I like about 'flares' is they make the regular 'ouch' days that much better!!

Mouse, Clandy, you guys have me rolling!!! hehehehe

Brenda

"Laughter *is* the Best Medicine!!" :)
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement
  • Hi I too have been having a flare the past two days and many of my "spiney" friends have felt the same..I am so thankful that there is this site..i don'.t feel as alone...
  • I was going to whine a bit, but I decided Not!
    Hope everyone else is starting to feel better.
  • Hi guys and thanks for your support..It helps as I just got out of hospital today after 6 levels were injected and burned and I feel really yucky.
    Gotta go and lay down now will speak again soon
  • hang on kiddo. I'm glad spine-health is a mast you can hang onto as you ride out this storm. I hope you're feeling better, and as a matter of fact, all of you guys :)
  • Glad to see you've been released. Hopefully you will be on the upswing soon! *HUGZ*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.