Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

I need opinions!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I am not sure but comp could have part in it. I have to get things ok'ed before I can get things done. I did ask if I could have reherniated, and he said probably not?! My pain is worse than before surgery for sure. Like I said in the post above, I hate pain meds and I have been having to take them. I hate the stabbing pain I get in my back!!! I also get it bad in my left leg, on the same side. I also am going numb in the feet again along with constant leg pain.

I just am not sure what the cards hold for me.......
  • EMG's can also show "and confirm" what your symptoms are that you are presenting. It can also allow the doctors to see if there is issues going on not net diagnosed, or realized by you! Can it show permanent damage, sure. My NS ordered my last EMG before deciding on an MRI this go around.

Keep in mind though, these tests are not all conclusive or always accurate either. A lot depends on the skill of the technician giving the test (for me, I insist on the Neurologist to conduct it), and then later the Neurologist has to go on that date to complete his analysis of the results. It can be a useful tool. Please let us know how it goes. :)

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement