It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test
The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
Data Entry Job – SCAM!
We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.
Another one bites the Fibro Dust!!!!
Finally got answers today from Rheumo at Cleveland Clinic after her and my neuro worked on my symptoms together. I am 80% Fibro and the other 20% is arthritis (had blood work done today to check if its RA) Still have my neck issues with C5-6 and C6-7 will see doc Sept 8th for that and where we will go. Glad to know I got an answer they thought it was MS due to my leg issue (weakness so bad in Right leg coudln't walk or move it for days) but the MS was ruled out but neuro says he will still keep it open case since I show symptoms but not the leasions (was told could be years) Doc put me on a sleeping aid and well took 2 and it's way past my bed time for sure. I would like suggestions on what ppl take what worked and what didn't for you. I am on darvon for pain (joke) valium for the muscle relaxers and now trazodone to help me sleep.. Any ideas or thoughts would be welcome like to know what some of you do for the pain (I am in love with my bathtub..lol..)so let me know thanks Lori