Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Gonna give it my best shot!

advertisement

Comments

• Jayhawk,

If you can't get to the Ortho, and end up with the ER, they should be able to get you all squared away. So sorry you are going through this. BUT....Don't be mad at yourself for having fun at the game!!! "Stuff" happens. Would it still be your fault if you just stubbed it at home? No!!! You have a reason for the toe/foot not cooperating with you! Get yourself looked at, and let us know how it went. Don't downgrade your wonderful night, okay? *HUGZ*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.

• Try to think of the fun at the football game as a seperate thing from breaking your foot. Although they happened on the same night, seperate them in your mind. That way the memory of the good time at the football game won't be spoiled! :-)

Do get that toe looked at. It sounds like it may need to be aligned again, and you want that done before it starts to heal.

I'll be praying for you, that it is easy to sort out and then healing can get underway. :-)

Take care >:D<
  • advertisement
  • Oh Shari, it never rains but it pours. I really hope they can sort your foot out easily.

Glad you had a good time at the football, it is nice to be able to be "normal" for a change.

Best wishes for your foot

H
    xx
  • So glad you had a great time at the game. I was at our game here in Baltimore on the same night. It was worth being uncomfortable for a few days to get out and have some fun.

Hope your toes are feeling better.
  • Hurricain Hermine is in the southern coast which means it will be storming the next several days and boy can I feel it! My hips are killing me and that scares me as that is the level(L3-4) I herniated at 2 months post op.

I am walking differently due to my foot and I hope this is why my hips hurt. This weather change is killing me!

When I was young, and would hear adults talk about the weather change and how they would feel it "in their bones" I would roll my eyes! :) LOL NOT anymore! Man, it hurts!
  • advertisement
advertisement