We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion
I'm a recovering "bad back guy" -- something I never thought I would be when I was younger. Then one day, I picked up a solid core door & carried it in an awkward position with resulting lumbar pain.
My chiropractor has showed me the x-ray of the compressed lumbar disc. I also have a compressed cervical disc -- probably a postural issue.
My chiropractor is a great guy. Says his treatments are only about 60% of the equation. My own stretching/exercise/lifestyle change routine is the other 40%. I'm always asking him questions about one particular therapeutic approach or another, and he has been very helpful in guiding me in structuring a home-based therapy routine.
I guess there are a lot of people here with worse problems than mine, and I'm not really looking for specific answers right now. I just want to get a feel for the community and see what pointers I can pick up for use in my own program -- after I run it by my chiropractor, of course.