Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

Bubblegum/Eve

Comments

• hey lady
    sent you lots of msgs in yahoo and such...been wondering how your doing...
    hope doc gets you good treatment
    been long time...
    hows d doing at school mine just left few wks ago i remember when yours just left...we chatted alot back then...
    lets catch up soon
    welcome back...
    how ya doing these days??
    tc
    mary aka watergirl
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • I'm very new, just joined yesterday, but I wanted to say 'hi'! I wish you well.
  • advertisement
  • Hi Eve, glad to see you back on here and hope you come back to chat :) xxx Lori
  • Hi,Eve(aka Bubblegum),I have missed you. Welcome back, you have been missed!!!...
  • Hi,Eve(aka Bubblegum),I have missed you. Welcome back, you have been missed!!!...
  • advertisement
  • Hi Eve..Ive never spoken to you before and I look forward to your posts as it seems from the above posts that your a kind and caring person..

Shelly
  • Welcome back!

Tammy
  • Glad you have a new doctor and I hope this one can help you more. Hope I get to talk to you in chat soon.

Candy
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome back, good to read the boards, see new ppl,though sad they need the site, it is here for those that need it. I see the team has some changes, all good I am sure, as usual.
advertisement