Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

October 2010 Surgery

sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:47 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Charry suggested I start the October topic. I'm scheduled for an ACDF C5-6 October 4. I'm anxious and apprehensive at the same time.

Hope all others with upcoming surgeries aren't dreading it very much. I want to wish all of you the best of luck.

Debbie
advertisement

Comments

• sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    to ask if other members with surgeries scheduled in October will post the dates here?

Debbie
  • Ron goes in October 13th for his second shoulder replacement surgery.

I wish each and every one of you facing surgery a positive outcome and speedy recovery.

Sincerely,

Tammy
  • advertisement
  • I hope and wish the best for all of you.

• My ACDF C6 C7 is schedule for Oct 8, originally it was Oct 22, but I thankfully got it moved up. I'm really nervous about it. I had and ACDF C4 C5 C6 in Aug 09 and with this one coming up there are a couple of "not sure" factors. The surgeon is not sure it's going to fuse. There are questions of if they will have to redo part of my previous fusion. Then there are discs above/below the fusion that may go and will I be back in the or in another year. I'm praying for a good outcome.
  • Debbie, Ron and mcdermoju,

Wishing you well and keeping you in my heart-thoughts and prayers with your surgeries.

Remember...the body has an amazing ability to heal !

(((hugs)))

Janelle
  • advertisement
  • I was due to have my spinal fusion yesterday but it was cancelled. Due to too many pateints in the accident department. So now I have a new date for the 12th october !! Fingers crossed that this date is not changed !!
  • I'm scheduled for posterior fusion in October.
  • I'm scheduled for a hardware removal of l4-l5-s1 my surgery is on October 1st. I hope this solve my problems
  • :SS
    Im booked in for 2 stimulator trials on the 13th of October..One the whole length of my spine and the other across the bottom of my lumbar region and Im very anxious about it..

If the trials dont work its a pain pump for me so I have everything possible crossed that the trials will be a success..

Lets hear from anyone else who has October Surgery ??
  • I'm having fusion of L4/5 on October 19th and I'm looking forward to it so I can get on with the rest of my life.
    Good luck to everyone 'under the knife' in the near future.
advertisement