Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

This man is driving me insane!

Comments

• Jelly it's all about finding solutions. That is so great that you found help while helping someone else. It's not about what you can't do ... it's about finding a way to get it done.

Beaver don't use the 2x4...a piece of split wood could be considered an accident..."officer it just slipped out of my hand" :))(
  • And a good laugh will hold off the insanity a while longer I hope. I think that, were I in the same place as him, I would want to do everything possible to make sure I did no further damage. But, reading your views,I can see that this is a major issue in that he has lost control, lost independence, lost his feeling of contributing financially etc. Now maybe this would happen to me if I was the one with stenosis but I don't think so- I am just wired differently and I look waaaaay down the road and try to avoid anything bad coming my way.
  • advertisement