Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Tomorrow is my 2 SCS trial date

DegenerativeShellyDDegenerativeShelly Posts: 279
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:47 AM in Chronic Pain
:SS :SS
Well everyone the time has nearly come for me to have my 2 SCS trials..Wednesday at 12.30pm I have to be at the hospital and Im nervous and anxious as to what the outcome is going to be..

One SCS is going up the whole length of my spine and the other one is going across my lumbar region.

I will let you know how it goes once Im home...They said its more than likely I will have to stay in hospital until the leads are removed on Sunday.

Shelly
advertisement

Comments

• My thoughts and prayers will be with you Shelly.
    Patsy W >:D<
  • Thank you so much Pat for your lovely thoughts and hugs, it means a lot to me that I have people on this site that truly care and fully understand what we all go thru daily with our pain.

Shelly.xx
  • advertisement
  • I certainly hope for the best results and the least pain.

Wrambler
  • Thinking about you, Shelly, as you are having this implant inserted, and hoping for top notch pain relief! >:D<
    Linda

2009 Foraminotomy C6-72010 PLIF L4-S1Multi RFA's, cervical inj, lumbar injLaminectomy L3-4 and fusion w/internal fixation T10-L4 July 17Fusion C2-C5 yet to be scheduled
  • Good Luck Lady!! I hope you get excellent coverage and relief!!

Tell "dem" to give you good helps!! ;) Take care until you can be here to tell us all about it!

Left you a pm in case I got confusiled with the time difference and "spine-health" time zone :D
  • advertisement
  • And Im so anxious..More so as to the outcome of teh trials..

I cant thank everyone enough for their ongoing support and kind words from which I draw my strength to keep going with this never ending situation..

Shelly
  • I hope everything goes well and they get the right spots! Two SCS that's a lot. Pray you get some relief you deserve it after all the shots you've been through. Take care and sending positive vibes and prayer. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Holding you up in prayer and sending healing, calming thoughts your way. Soon this trial will be underway and I expect you'll do just fine.
    Linda

2009 Foraminotomy C6-72010 PLIF L4-S1Multi RFA's, cervical inj, lumbar injLaminectomy L3-4 and fusion w/internal fixation T10-L4 July 17Fusion C2-C5 yet to be scheduled
  • Shelley, hope all goes well for you with the SCS procedures tommorow. Can understand your concerns for the outcome and that ultimately will brings you good relief!

p.s. Have much to learn with SCS and if it may need to be an option for me...even though not now.

Heart-thoughts and prayers that you'll be getting full benefits and that tommorow was worth it all - - with most if not all of your pain level gone!

Janelle
  • it will go well I'm sure and i pray you get the relief you seek and need.

take care
    AL S
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.