Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Injections this Wed 11/3rd

advertisement

Comments

• And make sure you rest to give your body a cahnce to recover..
    Im praying for you that the injections work for you and you get relief.
    Shelly >:D<
  • Thank you Shelly,
    Neck feels a bit netter today after only 24 hours, maybe it is the Percocet masking the pain. Lumbar, however, is very tender and sore this morning and taking the day off work, again :(

Curious if anybody has had success from facet or epidural inj with only 1 appt of shots or is it pretty much customary to expect a 2nd or 3rd procedure?
    DegenerativeShelly said:
    And make sure you rest to give your body a cahnce to recover..
    Im praying for you that the injections work for you and you get relief.
    Shelly >:D<
  • advertisement
  • I hope you are feeling ok today after your injections, hope your not too sore! More so, I hope you do get some relief!

Sorry for all your troubles, you are in my thoughts & prayers for a successful outcome!

Wishing you pain free days ahead!

Virginia
  • Had the inj Wed am. Now Sat night. Wed-1, Thurs-2, Fri-2, Sat-4. 4 days and still tender in lower spine from inj and generally stiff/sore, neck has returned to stiffness with limited rotation before i feel pain, these inj were nothing but a waste of time and waste of money, i'm frustrated
  • Some relief in neck pain compared to beofre fscet inj last Wed, but still painful w/ stiffness. Lumbar epidural inj made no improvements, just extra tender from shots. Follow-up appt this Thursday. Sure hope she does not have the "nerve" to recommend more inj.
    LasVegas said:
    Had the inj Wed am. Now Sat night. Wed-1, Thurs-2, Fri-2, Sat-4. 4 days and still tender in lower spine from inj and generally stiff/sore, neck has returned to stiffness with limited rotation before i feel pain, these inj were nothing but a waste of time and waste of money, i'm frustrated
  • advertisement
  • Let me know how you get on at the Drs and make sure that if your not comfortable to have another one done, let them know.X
  • good appt w/ my pain mgmt dr today, she recommended another facet inj for the neck considering I told her I was getting a bit of relief, she said another inj would most likely offer me addtl relief.

as for the lumbar and the epidural she gave me, she recommended I speak with the ortho dr next week and see what he recommends.
  • good appt w/ my pain mgmt dr today, she recommended another facet inj for the neck considering I told her I was getting a bit of relief, she said another inj would most likely offer me addtl relief.

as for the lumbar and the epidural she gave me, she recommended I speak with the ortho dr next week and see what he recommends.
  • I wish you all the best for the next round of injections..Ive sent you a PM..

Shelly
advertisement