Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Buzzing/ Internal Vibrations

Comments

• smiley735 said:
    Don't forget heating pads and hot baths!! Or, like Lucy from Peanuts said "Happiness is a warm puppy!" :D Speaking of which, mine are ready to snuggle up in bed, guess I should go oblige them! Thanks Brenda!!
    Your mom was a wise woman, but I agree lets stay with the "smart minds...."

I have a walk in shower in my house! But I love my heating pad! Hubby is borrowing mine. We thought he got a hernia (inaugural), but now looking like a torn muscle, so I gave him the heating pad to see if it helps! My warm little furry bodies are my kitty fur kids! Sleep well! Thanks too for the laughs - needed em! *HUGZ*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I have not thought about it, until I read your post. The vibrating cell phone feeling is what I experiance also. Funny thing is it is on the left side, front pelvis, (almost where my pocket is)and I always carry the phone in my right pocket.
  • advertisement
  • YOu know factory, you're the only guy I've heard here say that they had buzzing too!
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Mine is very sporadic! Both sciatic nerves to my feet,and simultaneous!
  • When I am having a lot of LBP I will get this

BUUZZZZZUUUUTTT-BUUZZZZZZUUTTTTT

Noise vibration in my ears head....not constant, just two or three times, then nothing, then two or three times again. If I take a BT pain med, it goes away.

(Thank goodness none of you know my address, or I would expect the men in their clean white coats coming to take me away, haha)
  • advertisement
  • I have internal shaking in my head since Feb of 06. I had an MRI on my brain and everything was normal. Bizarre sensation regardless of where it happens to buzz. I think mine was caused by my neck issues and my root nerve being compressed. I havent noticed any tremors since surgery.

I know I bring up menapause a lot here...but there are many women who suffer from internal shaking/buzzing. I found a great forum several years back for women just entering into the change and those full blown. A great forum community as well as great reading and info. URL Removed - contact CGM for the link
    We are not alone!

EDITED

Standards agreement and posting rules
    Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Post Edited by Administrator Dave
  • Oops, sorry mods
  • I am a Phlebotomist and my opinion is that this is a fluttering valve in your vein. I don't know why it would flutter but it does. My lower leg just started this fluttering/buzzing and it does feel really weird. I was getting ready to do a stick one time and the persons arm started this buzzing and it freaked me out. We are not told about "valves" in veins in school-- BUT the CDC procedures for a blood draw is NOT to stick in a valve...Well how do you know where they are???
advertisement