Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Another SCS trial tomorrow

DegenerativeShellyDDegenerativeShelly Posts: 279
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in Spinal Cord Stimulation
~X( Well as most of you know I trialed 2 SCS machines around 4 weeks ago, with the throcic being a nightmare and the lumbar being ok.
Well tommorrow (Sunday here is Australia) Im having the thoracic trial redone with the wires being postioned a different way.
I pray that it works this time and could you all PRETTY PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me.
I will post when I get out of hospital either Monday or Wedneday depending on if they make me stay in hospital for the whole trial.
Take care all my dear "Spiney" friends as its your battles that make me keep going with mine.

Shelly
advertisement

Comments

• I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for a better trial this time around. :)

I've got my cervical trial on Monday, and as soon as that's done I'll be having a lumbar trial. All leads will go to one generator (yay!) and we're hoping that I can get some thoracic coverage too when he's positioning the leads.

I'm really hopeful about this therapy, since I still have so much pain but I'm not a candidate for any more surgeries.

Take care!
  • Oh Shelly I will SO keep my fingers and toes crossed...:)...I pray you get some relief!! =D>

And yes Please let us know how it goes!!!
  • advertisement
  • You betcha I will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed.
    I hope this works out great for you my dear friend.
    Patsy W :H
  • Fingers crossed and prayers this trial works for you. I hope you get some good results with pain relief. Thinking of you. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • and praying that this time you will get the relief that you need.

It must be your turn to have success now! >:D<
  • advertisement
  • Shelly!!

I wish you only the best tomorrow and in the days to come! I sure hope that this trial goes amazingly well for you and that they're able to give you relief!

See you on the boards when you get back! *hugs*
  • I have not seen a post from you my friend! Please check in with us when you are able. You have been in my thoughts for the last week.
  • Me too! I hope things are going well and that you are getting the relief you so need!! Hope to hear from you here soon!
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you across the seas, hopefully everything will work out great and you will be on the road to a new life. Rose
advertisement