Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

At last, news of fusion underway!!!!!

Comments

• That is the best news ever!! I am so happy for you!
    The best Christmas present we could ever imagine for you!
    So, take it easy and don't do to much this holiday season and continue to improve.

We have some good news too! There is a group of people in Florida called LIHEAP that help people with electric bills. They paid 2 months of Jason's bills and gave him 2 huge bags of toys for his boys and also gave him some gifts too. A new fishing rod and gift cards for food and also to a shop called Target. He was completely overwhelmed by their generosity!

There really are some loving, giving people in this crazy world of ours!

I wish you a Happy Christmas filled with all the people you love and a New Year filled with hope.

Love,
    Peggy x
  • Great news what a good thing to hear around this time. Merry Christmas! Hugs Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • advertisement
  • :) :) jelly, i no you were very concerned whether you were fusing, and having to wait so very long to find out, that wasnt much fun
    well now you can relax , your fusing, yah, for you
    what a relief that must be
    celebrations i bet now are in order :)

flower
  • Thats great new's.

Very happy for ya.
    Just dont over-do it yet, and keep taking it easy on your-self for awhile.
    Just listen to your body, it will tell you if your doing to much.
  • Hi Jelly

Not been on the forum for a couple of days so missed your post.

I'm so pleased for you as this has been a worry for you....fantastic news. Hope yu have a great Xmas and that 2011 offers you even more good news.

:D =D> =D> >:D<
  • advertisement
  • You must be so relieved that things are moving along just as they should be. Santa brought the very best present you could have early. I hope we hear the same news on Jan 25.
  • I'm very happy to hear about your fusing and know how much relief you feel when you know it's happening.

Keep it up and it is indeed a time for celebration!
    Take care,
    Cathie
  • Great news! It took me a long time to start fusing, 8 or 9 months and it is so good to hear those 3 words: "you are fusing", woo hoo!!

Lisa
  • Glad for you Jelly! Merry Christmas
  • Been very busy with going back to 2 jobs. Yeah it's a lot but I seem to be handling it ok.

My last visit (1st week of Dec) the surgeon showed me my xrays and there is fusion beginning in the disc space. Yay!!! He said that at my 3 month checkup, he will start me on exercises.

The success of the surgery was my Birthday and Christmas presents. Now I just need to get back to what I miss- Making lace.

Merry Christmas to all of you and I hope that next year brings you less pain and success in surgeries.

Hugs to all, Dot

advertisement