Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Depression

nicolelord2nicolelord2 Posts: 7
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:53 AM in Depression and Coping
Hi all..

I wanna know if some body is suffering from depression how I behave with that person si he/she will comfertable with me? r u gettign me what I mean ?
advertisement

Comments

• I think a bit more details might help with members responding? What is going on, what is causing it, if psychological treatment has been sought? Sorry, too limited to address your post....

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Never, ever depression are part of who you are as a person. In other words, are not depressed. That's not what you are is how you feel. You can not change your race or colour of the eyes, but you can change how you feel.
  • advertisement
  • Well there are so many ways to reduce depression that are as follows

You need to have some exercises such as Running, Yoga, Cycling and Swimming

Try to make yourself busy in any work

Take proper sleep daily in the night

Try to keep yourself happy

• That's a tuff question to answer without a little more info. I can only give you a little of my opinion. First of all how depressed is the person? Depression can range greatly, obviously from moderately to severely. Are they acting differently or normal? From my perspective, and suffering from depression, I tried to hide it, due to the stigma that depression carries with it. Also all I wanted was for my closest friends to listen to me and be there for me to lean on, and they did just that. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone and to know that the person is really truely listening to me. I hope that helps to answer you somewhat.
  • Well there are so many ways to reduce depression that are as follows
    You need to have some exercises such as Running, Yoga, Cycling and Swimming
    Try to make yourself busy in any work
    Take proper sleep daily in the night
    Try to keep yourself happy
  • advertisement
  • This is spam, responded to by spam, then disputed by spam, then the dispute was disputed by more spam.

If this continues, you could feed a small town with this posting!
  • hi friend . If u suffereing with depression and still ur Friend know about it . Then he or she will must compromise with u if he or she know that your love him alots . And more important thing no one can tell u except u that how much that person in comfort with u >
advertisement