Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Tonights fun may be tomorrows regret but who cares!!!

Comments

• nothin' like a little inversion to decompress the spine, eh? ;) hehe
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Hahahaha wow wouldnt the flexicore people love to use me as a poster child for their stupid disc if that were true. If they didn't put too large a disc in the first place I might have a shot . Hell yeah Alex , I completely agree that we have become slaves to the pain that's why I figure if I don't hear cracking and I have the time and drugs to deal with the consequences then why the heck not ? So I took my 11month old to swim in the pool and float with me . That helped . However the life of a spiney is always varied . One day your learning to pole /chair dance against your better judgement then today another sedentary activity.... I wanna be an extreme couponer !!!! Have you seen that show ? I've found my new game To keep my mind off the pain.... How to beat the system for free!!!! Who's with me? Then in celebration we can go get Alex and Robin up on the burlesque stage. Hahahah how fun.... :)
  • advertisement
  • Okay, I'm officially jealous of the top pole dance picture. I miss the flexibility!! Rofla! :))( =)) :P

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • that looks dangerous for us male spinneys. and the pole dose too :$ :D
  • I remember not long ago I had a pole in my basement. It's taken apart and put on a shelf now. I really miss it. It was fun and made me feel sexy, even if I'm not. It's one of the many things I've given up due to chronic pain.
  • advertisement
  • Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ye baby! Flex that core! Spiney girls gone wild, Once you go spiney, you never go back! Git- ir- done
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • Ride that cowboy !!!! Yee-haw!!!! Ummmm. ... Yup spiney gimpy contortions are our specialty right girls? Hee hee :)
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.