Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain Medication Problems, Please Help

Comments

• There was some issue with soluability and absorption my PCP told me. Which explains why I was still hurting so bad.
    I now have BUTRANS 20mcg/hr patch that I change once a week with breakthru lortab 7.5 and cymbalta for nerve.
    laminectomy c4/c5 2008, ACDF c4-c7 Jan 20 2014 sched
  • Had acute terrible pain for about 4 years now,with paralysis of my legs,which comes on after about 5 minutes walking.I never smoked or drank,have played semi-pro sports all my life(my brother was an international swimmer,he trained with Mark Spitz at Indiana uni).I am on all possble meds,nerve blockers etc,but overdosed last year and perforated my bowel!)
    Would give you name of meds but am in UK so they have different names.What I really want is to walk my Golden Retriever again-She misses it really badly-Anybody got any ideas ?
  • advertisement
This discussion has been closed.