Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Nerve pain is back kicking my ass,

Comments

• I hang out at the 7eleven so I can get a slurpy when I need a break. Hahaha so I've decided i want a human hamster ball. So gotta work the corner until I get a few thousand or a sunburn. :) could ya imagine paying for a "date"' to be told how to bend , flex , and whatever. Hahahaha I don't think i'ld make A very good hooker. Although I heard a statement on tosh.0 " maybe I can't walk but my vagina ain't disabled!" lol .... That's gonna be my next pickup line with my husband. Hahahahha love it!
  • Sorry double post
  • advertisement
  • Well now i feel stupid lmao yeah i have a few of them there artifical disks and enough screws to open a hardware installed in that sinal column. Went to my surgeon for my checkup today it was rather a disturbing conversation after reviewing the Xrays he came in and said well your about as good as your gonna get i hope you didn't expect anything more uh yeah i kinda did oh well here we go.
  • Well now i feel stupid lmao yeah i have a few of them there artifical disks and enough screws to open a hardware installed in that spinal column. Went to my surgeon for my checkup today it was rather a disturbing conversation after reviewing the Xrays he came in and said well your about as good as your gonna get i hope you didn't expect anything more uh yeah i kinda did oh well here we go.
  • Your totally awesome Michelle you make me laugh all the time goofy as hell!

My penis is disabled sometimes well damn ok allot of times but hey it works lmao and i don't even have to go to oh thank heaven it's 7-11 lol glad you rejoined the board woman
  • advertisement
  • Oh boy. I never read this,lol
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • I was looking up renos adr cause i never heard of the one renos mentioned and i ran across a flexicore failed adr site. After reading it and hearing people talking about the suffering and not want to live because they also cant get any help by any dr after the damage done by there flexicore adr along with other failed adr,s of course.

Just makes me realise we are not over reacting at all to our condition compaired to how some others are coping with this kind of pain and suffering with this same results as they ended up with. Those people are no way able to deal as we have done in my view and are in no mood at all to joke about anything. There are many times i try to pretend its not that bad but truth be told this is in no way good. And we might be looking for a solution thats not out there.

So joking and laughing at ourself is probably the best solution we have cause the other solution other find is not a prety one.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • Jeff and Alex I consider you both part of my spiney posse and think your pretty fabulous too! It's nice that i can goof around with y'all and you throw it right back. Jeff, penises are like hot celebrities , they can take their pick of the goods and when they want to play . Doesn't mean they are damaged goods just means they are spoiled. :) now the female equivalents ....... Well we can just replace the batteries . Btw , wth is with the doc ? Gotta love the brutal honesty but damn. So what do we do now? Meds only or can you get a rx for the weekly "date"'so you can file it with insurance. Of course because although the FDA just released medical marijuana has no medicinal benefit they have been touting the benefits of endorphin release for years . :)
  • michelle said:
    Your choice Alex but I am a redneck from Oklahoma . We don't use banjos down here for our music . We choose 5 gallon buckets and BBQ tongs for our percussion . J/k .your the artist I'll leave it to you.ohhhhhh maybe i can do my belly dancing in the spiney video. Hahahahaha I can shimmy my way into a back spasm , que music , enter Gimpy wearing a back brace ,"'hey baby flex that core cause I got your support rigt here." hee hee . Papa Ron is gonna shut this down if I go further with the dialog. :) anyone wanna add scenes before we get sent to forum lockup?
    At least you haven't lost your sense of humor and that is great lol, they shouldn't shut it down, it is theraphy!!!! anything that gets the endorphines working, natural remedy to relieve pain and make us happy :-)
    You all made me have a good laugh this morning, thanks LOL

• jeffsampson said:

I am really happy to have you and the others as my new internet friends and support group!
    So am I :-)
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.