Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Nerve pain is back kicking my ass,

Comments

• No i was at the outpatient surgical for an ESI today. They gave me 1 of versed. Really? Im 128 lbs but that amount wouldn't put a dent in me. Remember everything , kinda disappointed he didn't shoot in lidocaine with the steroid . We will see how it goes . Didn't feel anything good or bad afterward but my lower back and ankles are starting to hurt along with the bee in my right calf. Cross your fingers that this works..he said my symptoms are classic l4-s1 nerve roots inflammation .
  • I had same thing hapen when they give me the dose of the versed. I could of just taken a valium would of done the same job. Its nothing and you awake for the whole thing. I even told them give me horse dose if you going to give it. I think they forget we take meds and has not much affect on us . Hopefully it will kick in for ya and will last. Good luck
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • advertisement
  • Well L4-L5-S1 is a total bummer i had done the whole shooting match and so regret it but then again in some ways the pain is a thousand percent better but in other ways it's ten thousand percent worse so your damned if you do or don't i think it's a roll of the dice!
  • Day 2 and I feel like i flew off the roof and landed on a rock midback and the rope is tightened in both legs . Was hoping to go to the Harry potter movie with chris today while munchkin was in daycare but now don't think i can make it. Maybe tomorrow. So anyone got anything funny you seen lately?

WHAT  PETS WRITE IN THEIR DIARIES.......

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary......
    [cid:1.307594212@web43509.mail.sp1.yahoo.com]

8:00 am - Dog food! My  favorite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My  favorite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park!  My favorite thing!
    10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted!  My favorite thing!
    12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite  thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My  favorite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My  favorite thing!
    5:00 pm - Milk Bones! My  favorite thing!
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My  favorite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with  the people!
                  My favorite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the  bed! My favorite  thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary...
    [cid:2.307594212@web43509.mail.sp1.yahoo.com]

Day 983 of my captivity...

My captors  continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling  objects.  They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while  the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry  nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the  rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat  something in order to keep up my strength.

The  only thing that keeps me going is my dream of  escape.  In an attempt to disgust them, I once  again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a  mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet.   I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts,  since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable  of.  However, they merely made condescending  comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am.   Bastards

There was some sort of assembly of  their accomplices tonight.  I was placed in solitary  confinement for the duration of the event.   However, I could hear the noises and smell the  food.  I overheard that my confinement was due to  the power of 'allergies.'  I must learn what this  means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I  was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one  of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was  walking.  I must try this again tomorrow -- but at  the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the  other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.   The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly  released - and seems to be more than willing to  return.  He is obviously retarded.

The bird  has got to be an informant.  I observe him  communicating with the guards regularly.  I am  certain that he reports my every move.  My captors  have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated  cell, so he is safe.  For  now....:)
  • That was great, Michelle......had me rolling! LOL

Charlie
  • advertisement
  • Well Michelle you got me, i can't think of a damn thing now that is absolutely hilarious! Your an awesome chickie!!
  • Post that again in lighten and brighten forums. It's a great laugh. TY. My 2 prisoner cats have me waiting on them night and day.... =)) Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • That's pretty normal for two legged and four legged kitties wait on them or else haha
  • Please Jeff don't go into neck surgery, try everything else Please and it does make the lumbar problems worse as there is a lot of strain on the whole vertebral column, when my neck is bad it makes my lumbar pain worse and the only posible posture is laying down flat on my back on a hard surface!
    take care and hugs
  • jeffsampson said:
    Well Michelle you got me, i can't think of a damn thing now that is absolutely hilarious! Your an awesome chickie!!
    I agree :-)
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.