Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

not eating/ everytime i eat something it comes right back up!

Comments

• You need to get blood work done. It could be electrolytes or anemia and also vit. B12 if you're having stomach problems can't be absorbed in the stomach of many people and has to be given by injection though some people swear by the sub-lingual tablets where they dissolve under your tongue.

Are you drinking Gatorade? Frequent vomiting can make you lose your electrolytes and potassium which is so important for heart health and can cause weakness in your legs. I would go and get blood work done to be on the safe side and you may be dehydrated and need some IV hydration especially in this heat and feeling like you're going to die go to ER. I'm an ER RN and though not giving medical advice that's what I would do...Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • So my doc called me yesterday and gave me the results of the HIDA scan of gallbladder.. He more less told me everything is functioning correctly but the gallbladder is having issues with contracting.. They almost had to give me morphine during scan to push the contrast dye or what ever was being used through.. good thing the water worked! I see a surgeon today.. I have all the symptoms of problems of gallbladder and i am already ready to get that sucker out lol... recently i had nasty shooting pains below the right rib so if that's where it is that's probably it! ugh and because of my guts being bad I have massive hemorrhoids from all the diarrhea i have had in the last 3 weeks... The roids are worst than my low back pain gosh!! Any ideas for the roids? A cream that a doc prescriped me a year ago has no effect at all.. Gosh I hope they dont start gushing blood thats all i need is for my girlfriend to see that through my pants comming out.. My luck that will happen... Talk about a massive turn off lol..
  • advertisement
  • It was determined that I had a bad gallbladder. It wasn't contracting right. Had surgery yesterday! I feel great now! I only have taken 1 5mg oxycodone pill since yesterday with very mild pain from surgery.. Very lucky I guess considering some of the other things people have went through..

I had a whole bowl of mashed potatoes and 2 cups of pudding so far today and no negative effects like I would have had before the surgery. So happy!!

I think my surgeon did a very good job!!
  • I hope you recover completely and glad the pain is gone now. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
advertisement