Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Bobble Head nap mistake!! Hurt locker for the neck!!

Comments

• Huggy,

"Anti-Bobble head" chair - I'll vote for, and BUY one of those! (G) I'm actually surprised I didn't get a headache over it! I guess since my lower levels (felt like C6/7/8) maybe that's why?

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I like Huggy's idea.....maybe a comfy office chair with a HANS device like the NASCAR drivers use! LOL

Charlie
  • advertisement
  • Hi; and be careful with those bobble head naps.
    They do put stress on the ole neck muscles.

Whats worse is when that happens and you wake up and someone is standing there laughing at you. I've gone thru that with my kids, but it is funny afterward.

Get a bed-buddy from walgreens they help.
    Its a heatpack that you put in the microwave and feels like warm moist heat. Very relaxing on the neck muscles.
  • @Charlie,

You are a hoot! I couldn't sleep worth a damn last night. It wasn't so much as pain, but if this makes sense, I was so wiped out, I couldn't sleep! A nap did happen (in bed), and gonna try to hit the pillows in a couple of hours to try and get back on track. Today was a waste! Your comment gave me the chuckle and the smile I needed. Your good medicine for me today. Thanks!! *HUG*

@Jim,

With my neck the way it is, I doubt my hubby or cats would laugh finding me doing that. When he saw how much that "oops" nap did to me, he didn't even chance an I told you so comment! (G) But *I* have chuckled when he fell asleep upright in our LazyBoy and he did the Bobble head nap! I'm so mean huh? Lol!!

Brenda
  • Hey Brenda,

Very happy to have given a smile and a laugh, it can be great medicine---us spineys need that!

:-)

Charlie
  • advertisement
  • charlie6017 said:
    Hey Brenda,

Very happy to have given a smile and a laugh, it can be great medicine---us spineys need that!

:-)

Charlie
    Yes we do Charlie, yes we do!! Thanks!! Yeah, still up...sigh. Sleepy time soon! (G)

Brenda
advertisement