Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Neck Problems - Need Advice

Comments

• sucks man neck problems i got it too from birth now im older it acts up my intire days get woozed out like im not really there i cant feel pain tho i think cause of the reason of a lose neckjoint also birth cant fix that shiz to weirdo can just move it for a inch each side if i press it i feel my body more o.0 ahh well good luck
  • MaRayMMaRay Posts: 5
    edited 03/06/2015 - 12:02 AM
    I just read an article that said letting the top of my head tip forward is casing all of my problems. They said that this causes to much pressure. I am going to try keeping my head flat vs stretching it forward. I have been doing the same thing and I am actually quite embarrassed if that is all that it is. I know what you mean it feels like I should be stretching it forward so maybe we are both just self sabotaging . I'm going to be sooo mad at myself if that is all that this is. My MRI is bad but I hear some people can have a bad MRI but never require treatment.
    Mary
  • advertisement