Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Honey i am home,

alexhurtingaalexhurting Posts: 1,991
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:55 AM in Chronic Pain
Ok i picked up my script did my work outside and cleaned house so i am ready to suport. Step right up who has back pain? Neck pain, leg pain, head ache? Come on dont be shy step up! Tooth ache anyone? Constipation? Come on there has to be someone out there with constipation sheesh!

Going once". Going twise. Going, going. Going. Ok wait if you constipated you not going. Its friday nite. Just got paid. Got norco in my pocket Ok maybe not everyone will recognize the song.
Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
2012 scs implant ,
advertisement

Comments

• i needed that laugh thank you!
  • and you got laid? roflmao...
  • advertisement
  • LOL...........you're too much!
  • Alex, as soon as I saw the title, I knew it had to be you!! LOL Thanks for the laugh to add to my otherwise excellent day. Had a visit with an old friend of mine, then we went for lunch and did a little shopping, too. Paying for it, but that's okay, it's well worth it when it's spent on loved ones. Hope you're having as great a day as mine!
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Thanks Alex...keep up the Good Humor (or do you prefer Dairy Queen)?
    KarenD
    4 level ACDF C4-C7 5-2-11, laminectomy & discectomy L4-L5 1/26/12, ALIF L4-5, L5-S1 12/10/12.
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    You guys crack me up!
    Thanks!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Lol i dont even remember who sings that song anymore graham. Is it Prince? I tried searching for it on youtube and it showed some rap versions of song title but thats not the one i was thinking of.

Charlie, I looked for follow up post on how your surgery went and did not see it. How did the sex change surgery go? I mean the spine surgery sorry?

Kelly. Glad you had a good day, we all need more beter days to come.

This last injection hit the spot and give me some releif finaly for now anyways. I was able to do more finaly around the house then usual. Just in time to have this cadirac eye surgery out of the way monday morning right eye, not sure how long before they do the other eye.

Because last nite was friday nite i took a norco 1 hour earlier then i should have. Do i know how to party or what. Living on the edge baby. Living it up like it was 1999. Ok thats also prince sheesh i cant get prince out of my head.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • LizLiz Posts: 9,712
    Glad your injection helped you this time Alex, you need this break from the nerve pain.

I hope Mondays cataract surgery goes well for you, I will wait till Tuesday to ask you about my ailments,as you will be more able to read that big medical manual.
    Seriously though good luck I will look forward to hearing how it went.

You have cheered up the forum yet again

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Alex, you got purple rain out your way? lol

You're thinking of Cat Stevens from our time and it's called Another Saturday Night. Originally written by Sam Cooke in the early 60s. Cat made it popular again in the 70s.

• Great news your injection was successful. And I love the rest of your posts. Keeps us laughing for sure. I had cataract surgery last fall on both eyes. It is wonderful. No more glasses and I can even read the phone book!! Good luck with yours, its worth it.

L4/L5 laminectomy, L4/L5 360 fusion with instrumentation, L1 to L5 fusion, L5/S1 fusion w/ disc replacement, left and right SI joints fused.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.