Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Side effect from Flexiral??

advertisement

Comments

• Thanks for all the helpful feedback. I do believe its from not moving as much in my sleep. I have been taking it now for a little over a week and the pain in the morning has lightened up has not disappeared so maybe its my body getting adjusted to it.

I am still only taking it at night time because of the sleepiness that comes with it, if the pain is really bad I will take a half during the day and its not so bad but I am going to ask my Dr if he can give me something similar for daytime that wont make me so sleepy because my pain is mainly during the day at work. I sit at a desk for 10 hours a day and we are only aloud 3 breaks all day so that is really hard on my back. The flexeral does help with my pain but makes me to tired to take while working.

Any suggestions on ones that wouldn't make me so tired? I guess everyone is different so its just trial and error... What may work for you may not work for me... guess I just need to talk to my Dr.

Thanks again everyone.

Hope your all enjoying your summer B)
  • When my pm switched me to baclofen because the flexeril knocked me out, he said in his experience, he noticed that people who flexeril made tired, baclofen didn't, and vice versa. Might be something to ask your doc about.
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • advertisement
  • I am the oddball of the bunch. Flexeril does nothing for me unless I take it at the same time as my pain meds. Then it still does not make me tired, sleepy, nothing. It actually seems to help my pain meds work better. If I take it alone, nadda, nothing. But of course I am someone that can take a xanex and be on top of the ceiling! Anything that's supposed to slow you down speeds me up. Oddball...told ya.
This discussion has been closed.