Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Update I Called the dr

nurselynnaiennurselynnaie Posts: 167
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:55 AM in Chronic Pain
Well since the doctors office never called me, I called them today. Three different phone calls to get the number , but I got it :) I have a appointment Monday Aug 22nd. I am so glad and relieved that maybe someone will tell me something useful.
Thanks for all the support and listening everyone I needed it alland still do lol
advertisement

Comments

• Am glad that you got your appointment and so soon!
    5 Days.
    Get your list of questions, and a journal of your pain if you have one.

You made me smile, and do to your post above that's at least two for you today. :D

Hope you have a good sleep tonight with your new meds.

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • Good News Finally >:D< I hope it goes as good and you get some answers/options.

I now have an appt on the same day as you :)

Julie
  • advertisement
  • also go on the 22nd. Let's hope all three of us get some good news!

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • I know all three of us are going to get great news... well maybe not great but atleast some options put on the tables for us!!!! Plz keep me posted and while I am at mine I will be thinking and praying for all of us.... OUCH thats a great idea I have never thought of journaling my pain I am going to start that today..
    :):)
  • I go on the 23rd for my appt, and I am praying for some answers.

I'm seriously becoming depressed over how much pain I'm in.

I've never wanted an epidural injection so badly. lol! The irony of it is that the epidural injections didn't even work for me in the past, but I'm just praying that they will work this time around.
  • advertisement
  • I go on the 23rd for my appt, and I am praying for some answers.

I'm seriously becoming depressed over how much pain I'm in.

I've never wanted an epidural injection so badly. lol! The irony of it is that the epidural injections didn't even work for me in the past, but I'm just praying that they will work this time around.
  • Karen, are you going to the NS on the 22nd? We would be missing each other by 1 day if so, I go back on the 23rd! lol
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Kim I know all to well the depression that comes with the pain, I completely understand. I hope that the injections work for you this time. My prayers will be with you.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.