Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

public apology to anyone that doesn't like me

Comments

• Tony,
    You know how highly I think of you, not only as a person on here that I can always count on to at least lend an ear (cyberly!), but as a friend and someone that knows the pain that I am going through. Please don't leave; look at how many people took the time to write about how much they like you. I will be praying that your surgery goes well. Please keep us informed.
    Jan
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,745
    :D Don't let someone get to you just because they're having a bad day! And when we're dealing with pain that is bound to happen.
    I have NEVER seen anything other than good, caring posts from you.
    And I consider you a great asset to the site. And a great friend also! :D
    Good luck, Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • advertisement
  • Tony,
    Please don't stop posting or giving advice my friend! Many times you have been kind enough to answer my questions in a pm and I find you incredibly educated and compassionate.
    I'm sorry that once again this is happening :(
    You are an AMAZING asset to this site and someone who has 16 years of H@ll under their belt surely knows what he's talking about! I would rather be told how it is than a candy coated bs line from my dr.
    Thanks Tony for being there! I will include you in my prayers and I hope that atelast 'this' stress goes away..after all Ron DID say it is dead and over with. (fingers crossed)
    Take it easy hon and focus on YOU and that surgery coming up, you don't need ANYONE getting you down! (besides you're far too positive to do that ;)
    have a super day...